Thursday 9 September 2010

Team XOSIZE + free money!

I'm pretty excited to announce that I am now a member of team XOSIZE. This is a cool initiative started up by the XOSIZE guys to make everyone feel like a pro (even me!). Athletes involved with team XOSIZE will receive VIP treatment and access to the latest and greatest products / services from leading brands at VIP prices.


Check out full details here, and make sure you join the facebook group:

http://www.xosizeactive.com.au/index.asp?page=Team+Xosize

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31535915009&v=info&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=31535915009&v=wall&ref=ts

The XOSIZE shop in Bentleigh has everything that a triathlete could need so check it out next time you are in the area, in order to work out if anyone actually reads this blog, I've got a $50 voucher that I'll give away to the person who can get closest the answering the following question:

In total, how many km of Swim/Bike/Run have I completed between 1 January 2010 and 31 August 2010.

Prize will be awarded once I have a few guesses, just add a comment at the bottom of this post! Probably only makes sense to give out to Melbourne based people but for others feel free to guess. If no one reads it and responds then I'll just have to spend the money myself!

7 comments:

  1. Heaps and heaps and heaps??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Heaps and heaps and heaps??!!
    2. More than me
    3. All of the above

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this is in true Catherine Tate (and me) styleee...10,000km???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so the graphs are quite geeky!
    My guess isn't based on particularly sophisticated maths but here goes...
    swim - 250km
    Bike - 6000km
    run - 800km
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm-
    swim 220k
    bike 8000k
    run 1500k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swim 180km
    Bike 5,000km
    Run 1,200km

    ReplyDelete
  7. 300 km swim
    9000km bike
    1100km run

    ReplyDelete