Wednesday 21 January 2009

Erika thinks I'm a loser...

I'm clearly a bit OCD about my training and like to keep a record of exactly what I have been doing. I spent a couple of hour the other day sorting out the spreadsheet that I use to record it all and it now draws nice graphs for me, here's one showing the total hours of training per week for 2008:

I did the Geelong Half Ironman in Feb and then lost my bike whilst it was on the boat on the way back to England so whilst travelling I only did some running. The last couple of weeks of the year were low due to illness, total for the whole year was 471 hours 45 mins.

1 comment:

  1. Not so much a loser - just a little obsessed with gadgets, number and graphs. Very proud of all the hard work you are doing though. Keep it up - not too much longer to go now!

    ReplyDelete