Sunday 28 December 2008

Terrible training week

Last weekends over doing it hit me harder than I wold have liked as I have been ill for all of the past week. I tried to go out for a gentle spin on the bike on Tuesday just to see how I felt and that confirmed that I felt pretty average! I've therefore continued to rest up and try and get rid of the illness before getting back into it. A bit frustrating but there is nothing that i can do about it and I know that trying to train through it is not the best idea.

I've had a couple of good nights sleep in the last 2 days so am feeling a lot better today, may go out for a short bike ride or run again just to see how my body feels, and then hopefully get back into it next week.

I don't think all the eating over Christmas and no training has helped my physical condition but looking at the 6 months I have planned in the run up to Austria don't think that will be a major concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment